Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

I can hear...
The ticking and tocking of my..
CLOCK!
That's right people Keylee is down for a nap,
G is at school and it is actually SO quiet that I can hear the ticking and the tocking of my KITCHEN Clock, and not only that but I am sitting in the living room ( A WHOLE ROOM AWAY!)
Now to most they won't understand how the ticking and tocking of a clock can be so marvelous..
BUT moms do!
My house is always so loud I can barely hear my own thoughts 
(now don't get me wrong this noise I talk about is my lullaby or team song as you will)
I LOVE that noise.
BUT!
When My house is so quiet that I can hear my thoughts and the ticking of the clock I don't even want to type, thinking it might ruin the peacefulness. 
Now to get back to my pumpkin spice latte and hmm maybe I will read a book
(as I look around I see chores that need to be done... But I say they can wait! I have a peaceful, silent house and to be honest the next time this happens will probably be when I am retired and the kiddos are out of the house... The housework can WAIT!)
Off I go to enjoy a book with my pumpkin spice :) ahh I love quiet fall days in the Dehnert house!
(don't you dare try to ruin this by telling me it is not fall :) ) 

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! I was waiting impatiently for a new post on my favorite blog!!! Love you Darlin'!!!

    ReplyDelete