Friday, September 16, 2011

Hiking?! I think so!

Do you ever get the craving to do something you have never really done before?
I got that just now.
I want to go hiking.
And when I get to the top of wherever I am going I want to pull out my book and read.
And then when I am good and ready I will hike back to wherever it is I started.
Just thinking about the silent forest and something that doesn't have a specific schedule attached to it sounds sublime.
I will be going hiking.
Where... I don't know.
When... I couldn't tell you.
BUT, I am going to do it and I am going to do it when it's good for me and where I want to :)
Man I feel selfish!
But for now, back to laundry mountain ( I guess I am a hiker :)) and the dry erase crayon pictures we are making on the easel :)

1 comment:

  1. um... did you not have 15,000 acres to roam on??? I think you just miss the farm :)

    ReplyDelete