Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Old dogs CAN learn new tricks.

Last night after dinner, I looked at Mitty and said, "Honey I think I am going to go take a bath."
his response "Okay babe, enjoy yourself."
So off I go to have 30 minutes of peace and quiet...
I am reading my book when all of a sudden here comes my husband with a glass of wine for me.
"AWW! Thanks babe!"
It was as though he read my mind....
THEN he comes back in with candles lit and puts them on the edge of the tub just right so I can still read my book when he turns the lights off. 
(Who is this man and what has he done with my husband?!)
Never in our relationship has he ever done anything so sweet and romantic.
I am the luckiest girl in the world. 
And now when he says he is a horrible romantic I know the truth, he is one of the most romantic, sweet husbands around. 
Thank you to my amazing husband!
(Do you think I could get use to this treatment?! Because I am liking it so far :)) 

1 comment:

  1. Heck yeah! You deserve every bit of it and that little gesture last night shows you that he knows it, and wants to give you everything. I love this.

    ReplyDelete