Thursday, September 22, 2011

PAUSE!

This morning I wake up to an annoying pain in my throat...
My lymph nodes are swollen like crazy and my throat is killing me..
I feel as though I have been hit by a semi truck...
You know the worst part about getting a cold or being sick, when you have kids?!
They don't slow down or stop for a second you still have to take care of them, play with them, clean up after them, feed them, change their diapers, bathe them, etc...
It is funny though because right now I don't feel like I can make myself anything to eat, or wash my hair or clean up ANYTHING.
BUT when my girls get up you better know somehow (I really have never known how) I will be making breakfast, wiping tooshies, wiping noses, playing games and cleaning the house..
When I was a child I was such a baby if I had a cold the world STOPPED! Now that's my girls' job and mine is to always make sure they are cared for, loved and not bored, oh yeah and fed :)
It's funny how life changes.
It's funny how two tiny little cute girls can keep a mommy so motivated and happy, even when I have been hit by a semi truck.
My motivation :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment