Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pictures :)

So I thought I would post some updated pictures of our latest adventures :) We took the girls on a great walk down to the park in our little town and stopped for hot chocolate on the way home to warm up! It was an amazing day and we all slept awesome that night! A 4 mile walk did us good :) Having Mitty home is truly a dream come true. Us girls are on cloud nine!
daddy pulling G in the wagon!

Me and my girls



holding her bottle all by herself :)

She was pooped! She had to lay down on the way home

my girls :)

My three loves

Our little family!

my girls!

kisses! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I know there are some people looking and not saying anything! Let Katie know that you enjoy seeing the blog!! Where are you? I love this and wish there was something like this when my kids were little <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blog posts bring me back to when Katie was itsy. I am so proud to be her Mom. She is so fun to watch grow and change and BE.
    Hugs to all the girlies and Mitty too!

    ReplyDelete