Sunday, January 16, 2011

Slumber Party...

So tonight is G and Shea's first slumber party together! The girls and I are driving from Shea Shea's house and Miley Cyrus is on, the girls are yelling "TURN IT UP UP UP!!!" So I turn it up and the girls are rocking out clapping and there are little lights going crazy in the back from their awesome light up shoes! 
Then for 5 minutes straight is was "ARE WE THERE?! ARE WE THERE YET!?" And if you can believe this, two three year olds in UNISON! haha
Now, a lot of people say I am a kid at heart, if you know me you know this. Well, I have decided I love being a kid at heart because you best believe I was rocking out right along with those two cuties! Now on to some dress up, games, maybe some manicures (if they decide to sit still long enough) and then popcorn and a movie before bed time! 
The mini Seahawk gals!

1 comment: