Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sick babies...

The only bad thing about having a baby is when they are sick. You don't know what is wrong with them, what hurts or how to make them feel better. You know how to take their temperature, give them the right amount of Tylenol, if needed, cuddle with them, love on them, turn their humidifier on at night, suction their nose, give them lots of fluids, etc. But don't you wish they had neon signs on their tummies that told you exactly what hurt, exactly what was wrong with them...
I hate when my girls are sick... At least now that G is older she can tell us what hurts, what's wrong.. But Keylee is still just a tiny baby that can't and it breaks my heart. I would rather be sick every day of my life than my sweet angles feeling any pain or being uncomfortable.
I know many can relate...

1 comment:

  1. Snuggle Up for Granny... Feel better soon Sweet-Key!

    ReplyDelete