Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dr. Gbabe to the rescue!

"Punkin mama doesn't feel good.. Do I have a fever?"

"HMMM lets see here... (fells my cheeks and forehead with her hand) OO mommy you have a high fever, you are sick... We need to get you some energy!"

"How do we get me energy?"

"Oh you silly, well I just rub your tummy like this. (she rubs my tummy) Okay now you have energy, I want a jelly sandwich, lets walk together and you do that."

(We walk to the kitchen and I begin making her a very delicious jelly sandwich before bed)

My daughter is super smart, she says she is going to be a doctor when she grows up, I don't doubt this one bit :) (She also says she is going to be a mommy, wife, astronaut and cow haha I am thinking she will also be a comedian on the weekends :) )

3 comments:

  1. Dear Dr.Gbabe!
    Granny and Grandy are so proud of you!!!
    So, how was that Jelly Sandwich!????

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS It has been too long since you posted. We need to know more about Mothering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry life got so busy and I just didn't take the time to do it, but I am back :) Oh and she loved the jelly sandwich :) always does!

    ReplyDelete