Friday, October 14, 2011

You know your toddler has grown up when...

So for snack today I decided to be a cool mom and let my sweet four year old get a little sweeter with a Minnie mouse halloween cookie from Grandma.
As she is eating it she is singing, nibbling, smiling and is a very giddy sugar highed little princess.
Then I walk in a couple minutes later and the only thing left are hundreds of crumbs scattered all over the table and do you know what my little girl did?!
She dusted the crumbs into her hand and threw them in the garbage.
Now to many this means nothing but to me it means so much!!
I have been trying to teach her how to clean up her crumbs by sweeping them into her hand not just onto the floor and well it worked! YAY!!
Our little girl is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment