Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sweet Brayden :)

So G got really upset because her pony purse broke and Brayden said,
"Don't worry G I will buy you a new one! I promise!"
"But I have to have a PINK one!"
"I will buy you a new one and paint it pink and give it a new back, I PROMISE G!"
"But I will never get to play with it again...."
"BUT G I will buy you a new one that is pink, I will paint it pink."
"I guess it just has to go in the garbage"
"NO G WAIT! It just needs a new zipper I will buy you a new zipper, I promise! G come on now, I will buy you a new one and fix it and paint it pink, I PROMISE!"
"But BrayBray... It's Broken and the broken pieces are in the bottom and I can't get it"
"Don't worry G I will put my head inside it and crawl in and find it, I promise G I will fix it and buy you a new one."

Seriously cutest conversation ever, Brayden is making sure his BFF Future Wife is happy and only has the best. What a good guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment