Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Different Lives...

My favorite time does not include going out at night or drinking a fruity drink, but putting my fuzzy socks on and snuggling up with my family under our thick soft blankets while the rain falls on our windows with of course Berestain Bears on the TV, oh and don't forget daddy in the kitchen cooking his famous potato skillet (a night where mommy doesn't have to cook is a good night) :)
It's funny how my life is so different from others my age.
We all live good lives, just different ones.
I wouldn't trade my life for anything in this world.
I am so lucky to have my sweet girls and fabulous husband.
Welp, I better get back to my snuggle bugs, before the littlest one decides she is over it :)

1 comment:

  1. Yum!!! That famous tater skillet sure sounds good!!! Snuggle Snuggle!!!

    ReplyDelete