Thursday, January 26, 2012

Caught up.

I feel like I always get caught up in cleaning;
Whether it be laundry, dusting, sweeping, mopping or vacuuming.
I am home with my kiddos, but I feel like I miss out on so much being so worried about keeping a clean house at all times.
SO today I cleaned for an hour and have been hanging out with my kids ever since and all I can say is WOW! It has been the best day, full of riding bikes, puzzles, snuggles and now rock, paper, scissors. :)
Or the way Ghianna and Brayden like to play Rock, paper, scissors, eyeballs! :)
Sometimes I feel like I loose sight of the important things,
I only have 8 more months until G and BrayBray go to Kindergarden and then pretty soon Keybug will be going, I need to soak up all the time I get with them and not worry about a little dust. 
So no more wasting my time typing about it! Gotta run and hang out with the coolest kids I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment