Monday, July 18, 2011

Smashing :)

Ladies and Gentlemen come one come all and see I, Katie Dehnert have a hobby!
Surprising and out of this world all at the same time!
If you know me you know, my hobbies consist of my darling little girls and my amazing husband.
I used to read... Don't have the time anymore...
I used to cheer.... But I am not 16 anymore....
I used to make mud pies... But I started to get dirty looks...
So NOW I am Smashing :)
Smashing all my memories and ideas into a little homemade book.
(Scrap-bookers, I have tried to be as patient and creative as you but I failed, this is my kind of scrapbook, put it together [or buy a notebook] and then start smashing all your memories into it, it doesn't have to be perfect, you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on stickers or scrap booking supplies)
Hello cheap. Hello easy. Hello new hobby :)
Thank you to my dear mother for the lovely idea :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment