Tuesday, June 21, 2011

CCG (Crazy Cat Girl)

So tonight before bed Gbabe and I were doing puzzels (That were pretty stinkin' hard but she put them together faster than I could even follow)
We finished puzzels and it was teeth time, G stops sees Sally Buttons our kitty and says "WAIT STOP EVERYTHING! I gotta pet kitty"
"Mommy look! Sally is giving herself a bath... hmmm how interesting, she gives herself a bath by licking her fur.... hmmm very Interesting.."
While saying this she is tapping her chin with her pointer finger like a mad scientist.
I couldn't help but bust out laughing, she looked at me from the corner of her eye and started busting up laughing with me :) Such a stinker!
I love my little CCG!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Miss Sally Buttons!
    I miss you! You are a good snuggler! Please give G and Key a snuggle from Granny!
    Love
    Granny

    ReplyDelete